Monday, October 8, 2012
The Holy Place Heritage Prehistory
Difficult rebuffed, the Pulaki temple is a sacred area that could be called perfect. Besides having an amazing natural scenery, religious aura and glow in the sanctity of the temple and its surroundings will seem obvious, as entered on the sidelines of the skin pores. Most of the people who had prayed to the temple often even admitted thin fur on his neck occasionally be upright. Perhaps because of the excessive awe of its natural beauty or very impressed by the religious aura that feels.
Pulaki temple is located in the Banyupoh village Gerokgak District, Buleleng, about 53 kilometers west of the city of Singaraja. This temple is situated on the edge of the highway department Singaraja-Gilimanuk, so Hindus will always stopped to pray when passing from Gilimanuk to Singaraja or vice versa. But if you want to pray in a gang, people can come when held a series that began in Purnama piodalan Sasih Kapat. History Pulaki temple can not be explained properly. However, of the various pieces of data left behind, at least the history of the temple goes back to prehistoric times.
In the area Pulaki temple, Pura Melanting around, around 1987 discovered several tools made of stone tools, including stone shaped pulp, shaped ax and other tools. Based on it, and the views of the layout and structure of the temple, it can be presumed background establishment Pulaki temple worship tool originally associated with prehistoric societies that form the building staircase.
On the other hand, seen from the location of the temple which is located in the Gulf Pulaki Pulaki and have plenty of fresh water resources, the region is thought to have visited by humans since centuries ago. Pulaki become quite crowded region visited by commercial boats that require water as an indispensable ingredient in cruise heading to Java and the Moluccas. In fact, the likelihood of that time had no effect in the form of barter trade. Items that may be produced from the sap of the sugar Pulaki is ejection. It builds are still found papyrus plant along the coast from Gilimanuk to the east, including Pulaki.
From the description, predictable Pulaki has been around since prehistoric times, both associated with the shrine, as well as the other activities. This continues until the attack on Bali by Majapahit in 1343 AD. In the book Gajah Mada expedition to Bali organized Ginarsa Ketut says that the troops down in Jembrana Gajah Mada then marched inland villages, such Pegametan, Pulaki and Wangaya.
According to Simba, Pulaki also be the center of the development of the Vaishnava sect of Hinduism around 1380 AD as given in the book'' Bhuwana Tatwa Maharishi Markandeya Ketut Ginarsa'' arrangement.
Other data are also found mention in the book Pulaki Dwijendra Tatwa'' bouquet'' Gusti Bagus Sugriva. There it is written, "Let my brother, stay here, together with our daughter Ni Swabawa.He had become Batara Dalem adinda Melanting and may be Batara Dalem Ketut to be cherished and worshiped the people here who will "kanda pralinakan" so invisible by ordinary people. all be fine. village area was later named Pulaki. "
Other data about Pulaki is finding pieces of the temple that looks like a temple that is in the Kingdom of Kediri. Found at Temple Belatungan in 1987. From that data, the conclusion being Pulaki temple as a holy place has been around since prehistoric times, and disappeared after the presence of Dang Hyang Nirarta with events dipralinakannya Pulaki temple around 1489 AD. The presence of non-residents of the Pura Pulaki scale long enough. Pura Pulaki disappeared from sight and regional scale is practically empty from 1489 until about 1920 or for about 431 years. But before that, from the prehistoric period to the presence of Ida Batara Dang Hyang Nirarta in 1489, still Pulaki temple as a place of worship, both of which carried the prehistoric, the Baliaga the Vaishnava sect developed Rsi Markandeya and the followers Tri Sakti with symbols three lotus flowers that are red, black and white were picked from a pool of Dang Hyang Nirarta obtained in the stomach dragon in Pulaki.